Zoubeir TOURKI, PhD.
National School of Engineers of Sousse
Professor in Mechanical Engineering
University of Sousse
Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Sousse (ENISo) ~Technopôle de Sousse
BP. 264 Riadh, 4023 Sousse- TUNISIE
Tél : +216 73 369 500//Fax : +216 73 369 506// Voice: (216) 98 98 28 40
2004 Habilitation Universitaire in Mechanical Engineering, June 2004 Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Monastir (Tunisia).
1999 Qualification as Associated Professor in France (Number: 9926084020)
1995 Ph.D. in Engineering Science Mechanical Option, October 1995 University of Metz, (France).
1991 Ing. DESS Degree in Mechanical Engineering option CAD/CAM 1991 University of Metz (France).
1990 M.S.T. Degree in Mechanical Engineering option CAD/CAM 1990 University of Metz (France).
2012-13 Director of National School of Engineers of Sousse
2011 Professor of Mechanical Engineering, National School of Engineers of Sousse
2008 Masters’ coordinator
2006 Associate professor of Mechanical Engineering, Ecole Supérieure des Sciences et Techniques de Tunis
2001-1998 Scientific Mission at the High School of Technology (Montreal Canada)
1996 Assistant professor of Mechanical Engineering, Ecole Supérieure des Sciences et Techniques de Tunis
1995-1996 Post Doctoral Federal Fluminense University of Brasil (Rio de Janeiro- Brasil)
1992-1995 Teacher Researcher at the University of Metz-France in Physical, Mechanical and Material Laboratory –France.
Invited Professor: November 2011- November 2010- November 2009 –November and December 2008- November and December 2007- November and December 2006: at Ecole Centrale Marseille (France) Laboratory of mechanical and Acoustic LMA.
Invited Professor: June 2008 at the University of Cergy Pontoise (France) Laboratory of Civil engineering.
Invited Professor: March 2007- March 2008- February 2009- March 2010 at the Faculty of Medicine Paris XII as member of the committee of the teachers in the University Degree in oral Implantology.
RESEARCH PROJECT AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
2014- European Projects: HiT4med / ACM Master pro in Applied Computational Mechanics ENISo-Ingolstadt (European Accreditation of Engineering Programmes EUR- ACE)
2010-2013 Mastech co-graduation ENISo-ENIM 51277- -1-2010-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR.
2006-2010 Project Orthodentie: Cooperation with CHU Sousse-Monastir (Tunisia)
2007 Establishment of a Cooperation project with research center Henri Tudor Luxembourg (Department of Research and Innovation).
2000-2003 CMCU Cooperation with l’UTT/LASMIS (Troyes France) and LMA/ESM2 (Marseille France).
1998-1999 MPSA : Identification of research projects applied in Tunisian companies with the cooperation of teachers and of students researchers.:
REFEREED PAPERS (2005-2013)
1. M. Ghiss, B. Giannesini, P. Tropiano, Z. Tourki et O. Boiron “Etude du comportement poroélastique incompressible d’un disque intervertébral sous chargement externe » Matériaux et Techniques 101, 704, 2013.
2. M. A. YOUSFI, K. HAJLAOUI, Z. TOURKI, A.R. YAVARI :Serrated Flow Model for Metallic Glasses under Compressive Loading, published in Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters) 1-19, 2013.
3. M. ZAGHDOUDI , Z. TOURKI : Modeling and numerical simulations with compressible damaged hyperelastic law: application to the laminated rubber bearing, Published in MSA 2012.
- Z. Ktari, Z. Tourki H. SIDHOM and M. A. GAHBICHE “ On the interaction between Transformation Induced Plasticity and the austenitic stainless steel anisotropy (AISI 304) under shear loading” Materials and Design Vol. 32, 3765–3771, 2011.
- Z.TOURKI, E. Ghorbel:”. Numerical study of Laser Diode Transmission Welding of a polypropylene mini-tank: temperature field and residual stresses distribution”, Polymer Testing Vol.30, 23-34, 2011.
- K. HAJLAOUI, M. A. Yousfi, I. Ouelhazi, Z. TOURKI, G. Vaughan and A. R. Yavari “Kinetics of isothermal structural relaxation in metallic glasses measured by real-time diffraction using synchrotron radiation” Philosophical Magazine Letters Vol. 91, N°2, Month 122-133. 2011
- K. HAJLAOUI, M. A. YOUSFI, Z. TOURKI, G. VAUGHAN and A. R. YAVARI “ On the free volume kinetics during isochronal structural relaxation of Pd-based metallic glass: effect of temperature and deformation” Journal of Material Science, Published online 12 March 2010, DOI 10.1007/s 10853-010-4355-1, 2010.
- M. A. YOUSFI, K. Hajlaoui, Z. TOURKI, and A. R. Yavari “Constitutive RheologicalModeling of Flow Serration Behaviour inMetallic Glasses Showing Nanocrystallization during Deformation” Journal of Nanomaterials Vol. 2011, Article ID 910962, 8 pages, 2010.
- Z. TOURKI, H. SIDHOM and M. CHERKAOUI : “Plastic Strain Induced Martensitic in Type 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel: Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Deep Drawing Processes” – International Journal of Forming Processes- Vol. 8 N°2-3 pp 201-226 2005.
- Z. TOURKI, H. BARGUI and H. SIDHOM : “The kinetic of induced martensitic formation and its effect on forming limit curves in the AISI304 stainless steel” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol 166, pp 330-336 2005.
- Z. TOURKI and K. SAI “Design and Loading parameters optimization in a deep drawing process” International Journal of Vehicle Design Vol.39 Nos 1/2, 2005.
- Z. TOURKI, and K. SAI “A new coupled approach between a micro mechanical and a phenomenological modeling of the strain induced martensite transformation kinetics in a 304 austenitic stainless steel” International Journal of STEEL GRIPS, 2004.
CHAPTERS and BOOKS
1. Introduction aux Méthodes Numériques Appliquées et à leur Programmation : Cours et Exercices corrigés TOME I- « N. Ben Salah, Z. Tourki » published by Centre des Publications Universitaires (2005)
2. TOME II- in progress.
1. More than 50 conference papers
MASTERS AND THESES
1. 23 Masters defended, 3 Masters in progress
2. 7 theses in progress and 1 defended in December 2012 and 2 will be defended soon.
1. MoodleMoot: Co-organisation of the international meeting October 2-3, 2013 #medmoot2013
2. MoodleResearch: Co-organisation Sousse, Tunisia –October 4-5, 2013.
3. FCEE : meeting Forum between industry and university –ENISo 22th January third edition; 5th December 2012 second edition; 25th January 2012 first edition.
4. CTTR & CTTE ENISo Center: creation of the Technology Transfer Center in Robotics at ENISo 15th march 2012
5. Membre of the Mastech Europeen project; Qualycert Europeen project; DEFI Averroes Projet; iCre@ Project
6. H2020; Erasmus + and HiT4Med Research Master and SEMSEM coordinator.